Join the CollectiveTravel Boss
Submit a Travel Article
Travel Boss is currently looking for travel writers to contribute content to our growing community. If your article is chosen, you will receive full credit and a link back to your blog and all social channels. It’s a win/win – we get great content for our readers and you boost your SEO through backlinks and promotion!
Please review in their entirety before submitting.
What We Are Looking For:
- Articles that are a minimum of 1,500 words in length; 2,000-3,000 would be preferable.
- City guides must be a minimum of 2,500 words, but 3,000-4,000 would be preferable.
- Articles which have never been published elsewhere.
- Articles written in an informative style rather than a narrative style.
- Accompanying photos which are original images (not stock)
Topics We Are Looking For:
- [LOCATION] City Guide
- Things to do in [PLACE]
- Road trip guide
- An X day intinerary of [PLACE]
- Best day trips from [PLACE]
- Budget travel guide to [PLACE]
- Luxury travel guide to [PLACE]
- Best restaurants / bars / wineries / things to do in [PLACE]
- Solo traveller’s guide to [PLACE]
- Romantic getaway / honeymoon guide to [PLACE]
- Instagram guide to [PLACE]
- Girls weekend/getaway in [PLACE]
- Local’s guide to [PLACE]
Travel Boss Article Submission & Criteria
- To submit, you must use the form below.
- For the submission itself, you must place your article and all photos in a Google Folder, then both include the URL in the below form AND share the entire folder with firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Articles should be written in a Google Doc with titles and subheaders formatted.
- A minimum of six photos relevant to your article must be included. Photos must be:
- A minimum of 1000pixels on the short edge with a maximum file size of 750KB
- In .JPG format (no .PNG, .GIF, .PDF, etc files accepted)
- Titled as a description of the photo, e.g. “waikiki-beach-at-sunset.jpg”)
- Your original images, not taken off of a stock photo site (you will retain all image rights)
- If you don’t have original images, please email us; we may be able to work with your article idea with stock photos
- An author photo must be included in the Google Folder (does not count toward the six photos)
Follow Along On Instagram
✨ Community for travel bosses + travelpreneurs
✈️ Ready for adventure
📸 To be featured, tag us or use #travelboss
⬇️ Get our Instagram Growth Hacks ⬇️
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.